Strawberry Lemon Granita
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 lemons, juiced (about 4 tbs)*
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
*add more lemon juice for more of a lemon kick
1. Combine sugar with water in saucepan on medium heat. Heat until sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool.
2. Blend strawberries and lemon juice in blender until smooth.
3. Pour dissolved sugar into blender and blend.
4. Pour mixture into pan/dish/container and place in freezer for about 30 minutes. Ice will form on outer edges. Stir icy portions into middle. Repeat every 20-30 minutes for about 3-4 hours until mixture is frozen.
- fuckyalemonade reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- thestarshinebright reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- invisibleshine likes this
- staringatmirrors reblogged this from bentpaperclips and added:
- staringatmirrors likes this
- bentpaperclips reblogged this from deliciousindulgence and added:
- sexy-wildflower reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- lamppostinthesnow likes this
- deliciousindulgence posted this