- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tbs baking powder
- 6 tbs unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbs heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup sour cherries, pitted
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Place flour, almond flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in food processor. Pulse 4 times in 3-second bursts to blend.
- Add cold butter pieces and pulse until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pour heavy cream on top. Pulse 3-4 times in 3-second bursts or until dough starts to come together.
- Turn dough onto floured surface. Gently knead sour cherries and chocolate chips into dough. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape dough into 1/2-inch rectangular log. Cut into triangles. Lightly brush tops with heavy cream and sprinkle raw sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes until tops and bottom edge start to turn golden. Let cool