Yields: 4-5 servings
- 1 tbs gelatin
- 3 tbs water
- (optional) 2 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- In a medium bowl, sprinkle gelatin in water and let bloom.
- (Optional) Chop chocolate and set aside in separate bowl.
- Heat milk and cream in pan over medium heat.
- Just before it starts boiling, pour half of milk mixture over chocolate and half over gelatin. Mix each bowl.
- Mix both mixtures. Add vanilla and nutella.
- Pour into serving bowls. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with chopped hazelnuts or fruit toppings.
- To make pannacotta like in picture, make half vanilla pannacotta and half nutella pannacotta. First make one pannacotta and refrigerate. Then make other pannacotta, pour over first and refrigerate.
♥ 23 notes
- makeallthefood reblogged this from blasianovr9000
- willeyoregrayson likes this
- son-ja reblogged this from omnomfooddance
- omnomfooddance reblogged this from seefoodiet
- nicoleybabe reblogged this from deliciousindulgence and added:
- momosha likes this
- iluvf0od reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- blasianovr9000 reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- blasianovr9000 likes this
- iradescent likes this
- blackandl0ud reblogged this from seefoodiet
- seefoodiet reblogged this from cul1nary-cutie
- theeoneandonlyknutt likes this
- cul1nary-cutie reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- alloalouise likes this
- loilitah622 reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- fairytale-daydreams likes this
- wearemiracleswearenotalone reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- deliciousindulgence posted this