- 4 jalapenos (small)
- 1 tbs cream cheese
- 1/2 tbs ranch
- 1-2 tbs chives (chopped)
- 2 slices dehydrated tomato
- Roast jalapenos (on barbeque or on stove over medium-low heat)
- Combine cream cheese, ranch, chives, and dehydrated tomato. Mix until smooth.
- Peel skins off jalapenos. Cut in half and remove seeds and spines.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on one slice of bread. Top with jalapenos and then cheese. Butter outside of sandwich.
- Cook in pan on medium heat until golden brown.
♥ 16 notes
- theripest1 likes this
- dezzibear89 reblogged this from smokingsatansbones
- short-stormtrooper likes this
- short-stormtrooper reblogged this from smokingsatansbones
- smokingsatansbones reblogged this from deliciousindulgence and added:
- simplefeasts reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- yaminoyume reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- aliceinfalaland likes this
- food-station reblogged this from deliciousindulgence and added:
- giltbyassociation likes this
- joytothegirls likes this
- pandemiclaughter likes this
- thist-o-oshallpass likes this
- muffinbuffalo likes this
- cigarettesneyeliner reblogged this from itsdelovely
- itsdelovely reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- deliciousindulgence posted this