Tomato, Pickle, and Potato Chips Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices bread
- 3 slices American cheese
- thinly sliced pickles (dabbed dry)
- 1 thin slice of tomato
- handful of potato chips (ridged chips are best)
- Assemble sandwich: bread, cheese, pickles, tomato, cheese, chips, cheese, bread.
- Heat 1/2 tbs of butter in pan over medium heat. Once bubbling, add sandwich. Lightly press sandwich down with spatula. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Lift sandwich, add 1/2 tbs butter and flip to grill other side. Turn heat to low. Lightly press sandwich down. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until cheese is melted.