No-Bake Chocolate & Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
Yield: 9 bars
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add in brown sugar and vanilla extract. Mix to combine. Add in oats and stir. Cook over medium-low for 4 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter in microwavable bowl. Set aside.
- Lightly grease 8x8 baking pan. Press 3/4 of oat mixture into bottom of pan. Pour melted chocolate and peanut butter over oats. Crumble remaining oats on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.