Nutella Swirl Brownie Bites
- 1 oz (4 squares) Bakers unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar (use 1 1/2 cups for less sweet brownies)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tray with muffin liners.*
- Microwave chocolate and butter in microwavable bowl on high for 2 minutes, until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar and chocolate mixture. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Divide batter into muffin tins.
- Put a small dollop of Nutella on top of each brownie bite. With a toothpick, swirl the Nutella into the brownie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
*Alternatively, bake in a baking pan.