- 2 potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp finely ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground paprika
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 medium eggs
- Generously grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- Using a box grater, shred potatoes and transfer to a bowl. Sprinkle with kosher salt and let stand for 10 minutes. Gather potatoes in the center of a bed of paper towels and wring dry, removing excess water.
- Transfer potatoes back to bowl and add shallot, garlic, pepper, and paprika. Mix until combined.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spoon about 2 tbs potato mixture into each muffin cup, lining the bottom and sides. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until outer sides are lightly browned.
- Decrease oven to 350 degrees. Remove potatoes from oven.
- In the center of each nest, add 1 tsp grated cheese. Top with one egg.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, until whites are set but yolks still appear soft.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes in pan. Using a butter knife, gently remove each nest. Top with pepper and serve immediately.
♥ 9 notes
- theyummybloggy reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- brenli likes this
- cuttingnote likes this
- hello-bettyc likes this
- sooooze reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- reknilylop likes this
- justabeautiful-letdown likes this
- lilrcpht reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- valjeanjolras reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- deliciousindulgence posted this