Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
Yields: 30 cheesecakes
- 42 oreos (30 whole, 12 coarsely chopped)
- 2 lbs (32 oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line muffin pans with liners. Place 1 Oreo at the bottom of each liner.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed using an electric mixer. Gradually add sugar. Beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs slowly. Beat in sour cream and salt.
- Stir in chopped Oreos by hand.
- Divide batter among muffin tins, filling each almost to the top.
- Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set (about 22 minutes).
- Let cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- If desired, garnish with whipped cream and crumbled Oreos.