For blondie layer:
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) salted butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 6 oz white chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 oz white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (coarsely chopped)
- (Optional) 1 tsp grated orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- To prepare blondie layer: In a medium bowl, melt butter for 1 minute. Stir in brown sugar. Pour into large bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla with electric mixer.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Gradually add dry mixture to butter mixture.
- Stir in cranberries and chopped chocolate.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 18-21 minutes, until a tester comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.
- To prepare frosting: Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl until combined. Gradually add half of the melted white chocolate and beat until blended.
- Frost blondies. Sprinkle with chopped cranberries. Drizzle remaining white chocolate.
- Let frosting set, then cut into bars. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.