- 1 unsliced loaf sourdough bread
- 12-16 oz Monterey Jack cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely diced
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting through bottom.
- Place bread on foil-lined baking sheet. Insert cheese slices between cuts.
- Combine butter, onion, and poppy seeds. Drizzle over bread.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap and bake for 10 more minutes, until cheese is melted.
♥ 17 notes
- mind-over-matter015 likes this
- paranoideyez likes this
- keeping-it-fucking-classy likes this
- lilrcpht reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- akinabi-makita likes this
- blessongeorge likes this
- theyamster likes this
- sinnerx59 likes this
- dolginlost likes this
- theyamster reblogged this from seefoodiet
- eatmydumpling reblogged this from seefoodiet
- eatmydumpling likes this
- seefoodiet reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- btstu reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- missvye reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- uglymermaidgrrrl likes this
- girrace likes this
- deliciousindulgence posted this