Yield: appx 25 2-inch cookies
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 145g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1.5 tbsp Matcha (powdered green tea)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (for coating)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk the confectioner’s sugar and green tea together in a bowl.
- Add the butter and green tea/sugar mixture to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix until smooth and light in color.
- Add the flour and mix until well combined.
- Add the egg yolks and mix just until the eggs are fully incorporated and a mass forms.
- Form the dough into a disk and chill in the refrigerator until firm (about 30 minutes).
- Roll the dough out to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut the dough with a leaf cookie cutter.
- Toss each cut cookie in a bowl of granulated sugar to coat.
- Place the sugar-coated cookie on a parchment lined pan. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges.
♥ 16 notes
- pieceofkuchen reblogged this from tremblingmelody
- tremblingmelody reblogged this from locutieofborg
- omnicolore likes this
- locutieofborg reblogged this from fabulousasgard
- playfuleye likes this
- locutieofborg likes this
- heyscatcatt likes this
- fabulousasgard reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- oohlalallie likes this
- vividly-v likes this
- schrodingersplaypin likes this
- pumpernickelandcoal reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- itsokayeverythingsalright likes this
- kunzya-craykoo likes this
- bakedbymiranda reblogged this from deliciousindulgence
- esqania likes this
- deliciousindulgence posted this