- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbs unsweetened canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot brewed, strong coffee
- 2 tbs half & half
- 1 tsp white sugar (or more to taste)
- (optional) whipped cream, ground nutmeg
- In a glass or microwave-safe bowl, whisk together milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, spice and vanilla.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes — remove when milk is hot and frothy.
- Pour into tall mug or glass. Add hot coffee, cream and sugar. Stir.
- (Optional) Add whipped cream on top and sprinkle some nutmeg.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 5 1.25 ounce packets of Hot Chocolate mix
- 4 cups ice
- (optional) 1 cup heavy cream
- (optional) 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- (optional) 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips or grated chocolate
- Place milk into blender. Add hot chocolate packets and blend until combined.
- Add ice and blend until ice is blended into tiny chunks.
- Pour evenly into 4 glasses on top of plates to catch any dripping frozen hot chocolate.
- Whip cream and sugar. Top each glass with whipped cream and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- 1 bottle hard lemonade
- 1 bag (7.2 oz) Yoplait Frozen Smoothie triple berry
Blend hard lemonade and frozen smoothie contents.
Strawberry Lemon Granita
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 lemons, juiced (about 4 tbs)*
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
*add more lemon juice for more of a lemon kick
1. Combine sugar with water in saucepan on medium heat. Heat until sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool.
2. Blend strawberries and lemon juice in blender until smooth.
3. Pour dissolved sugar into blender and blend.
4. Pour mixture into pan/dish/container and place in freezer for about 30 minutes. Ice will form on outer edges. Stir icy portions into middle. Repeat every 20-30 minutes for about 3-4 hours until mixture is frozen.
Cinnamon-Nutella Hot Cocoa